The value system for the economic brand of the Końskowola Commune contains seven interrelated elements that form a comprehensive and consistent system.
The values are
- Flourishing – reflected in both business and nature. Plant nurseries stand for flourishing and fruitful effort, and good results are a flywheel for continued development.
- Accessibility – because of the express road system (both already completed and planned) and the airports in Lublin and Warsaw, Końskowola can be the heart and the leading hub for Polish plant nurseries.
- Growth – just as plant nursery managers care for their plants, the commune authorities create a favourable investment environment for its residents, guaranteeing the stable and consistent economic growth of the commune.
- Atmosphere – the optimistic attitude to investment creates a positive climate for capital expenditure. Końskowola also provides a good atmosphere for life and leisure.
- Passion – plant nurseries are managed with a passion handed down from generation to generation. Family traditions create a favourable environment for creating and developing initiatives and businesses.
- Knowledge – a professional training system improves the skills and knowledge necessary to grow businesses. The excellent qualifications of plant nursery managers are also valued by investors, who are willing to cooperate.
- Success – Końskowola is a commune of business and personal success. It involves successful foreign investments and a high level of satisfaction among its residents.